Students, adults, and business leaders take the Highlands Ability Battery™ (HAB), our career assessment test, for many reasons.
Do Any of These Career Challenges Sound Familiar?
- You are the parent of a high school student, and you’d like to see your child get excited about exploring careers and university-level education.
- You recently graduated and are more confused than ever about what’s next as a professional.
- You feel stuck in your career. You need a jump start.
- You know you have potential as a business leader. It’s time to stop wasting your talent.
- Your organization’s talent development program needs a fresh approach that looks at the Whole Person.
We often hear our clients talk about these challenges. The truth is, all of us face obstacles when it comes to finding professional success. With the HAB and the Highlands Whole Person Method, you will take an active role in your journey of self-discovery.
But you don’t have to take our word for it. See what others are saying.
Highlands Whole Person Method Testimonials
“Whether you’re just at the beginning of your professional life, considering a career change, unhappy in a current role, or even happy in your current role and curious for long-term potential, consider taking the HAB examination. It has changed my life, and it just may change yours! For the minimal cost and time investment, you have NOTHING to lose!” -Cary Litchford, Cruise and Land Tour Specialist, Cruise Planners™
“It’s measurable, and to me, the objectivity of it makes the HAB powerful. Being able to move us from where we are to where we want to be is extraordinary.” -Debra Harden, EdD, Professional Development Director, Georgia School Superintendents Association
“I would rate the effectiveness of the Highlands Ability Battery on a scale of 1 to 10, as a 10. Very, very effective.” -Megan Manning, Shelnut OB/GYN
“I am very glad I took the HAB and have recommended it to several people. The one-on-one consultation was excellent and very much appreciated.” -Matthew Deming