Become A Consultant
Complete the Highlands Certification Training program to provide the Highlands Ability Battery (HAB), to benefit your clients including students, leaders and employees of organizations.
The Certification program reviews the intricacies of our proprietary HAB technology, the philosophies behind the Highlands Whole Person Method, and best practices for providing individual and group feedback to clients.
As a Highlands Certified Consultant You Will Get…
- An opportunity to take the HAB and receive your own reports and debrief.
- 16 hours of initial training on the Highlands Whole Person Method.
- Ongoing professional development as part of your certification.
- Your own listing in the Highlands online consultant directory.
- Resources to assist you in the development and marketing of your business.
- An invitation to be part of an elite community of practitioners who work to transform the careers of students, adults, and business leaders worldwide.
The Right Career Assessment Tool For You
Many Highlands Certified Consultants rely on The Highlands Company to run successful private consulting firms and company departments, including Alan Kearns of Career Joy, Canada’s Career Coach; Dori Stiles, who works with the University of Georgia; and Maura Koutoujian of Jody Michaels Associates, just to name a few. For articles featuring the work of some of our Consultants, click here.
You can see a listing of every Highlands Certified Consultant in our online directory, but, generally speaking, professionals in the following fields often get certified in the Highlands Method.