For Leaders & Organizations
The Highlands Whole Person Method offers valuable insights into your leadership style and abilities. Through individual coaching/consulting or group leadership training programs, leaders like you take the Highlands Ability Battery (HAB) and apply the results to career success.
What if You Could…
- Take a talent development assessment and learn how to take your whole self into account as you develop as a leader.
- Objectively measure your leadership talents with actual worksamples (not a self-report).
- Understand the basis of your strengths and blind spots in your leadership style and relationships.
- Relate your natural abilities to specific behaviors, and pinpoint which new skills you would benefit from acquiring.
- Know exactly the types of people you need to surround yourself with to complement your talents.
- Use an objective lens to understand and communicate with vastly different stakeholders.
- Gain an understanding of what drives you in your professional and personal life.
- Find ways to incorporate this information in your leadership style and long-term goals to leverage what you do best.
- Participate in a talent development program that makes a BIG impact on you and your team.
A Specialized Report for Leaders
The Highlands Whole Person Method is not specific to a particular industry. But business leaders and lawyers receive special reports that provide additional feedback to be applied to the challenges and opportunities seen by professionals in leadership roles
Click here to view sample HAB reports, including the Lawyer and Leadership Reports.
Because your needs as a leader are unique, we recommend you contact The Highlands Company so that we may assist you in finding a certified consultant that will meet your specific needs. When you do, ask us about our new Next Generation Leadership Report!
See Who Uses Highlands Leadership Training Programs
Many Highlands Certified Consultants specialize in talent development for business leaders and in leadership training programs. For an overview of programs offered, download the TD FLYER and click the links below to learn more.
For Organizational Leadership Success Stories, click here.