When you know what you are naturally good at—not just what interests you or what you think you should be doing with your career—it’s much easier to find your place in the work world. In fact, it’s much easier to find your place in the rest of the world, too.
The HAB for Adults
Yes, the Highlands Ability Battery (HAB) is a very effective assessment for exploring new careers, but it is also an incredible tool that assists in decision making at any point and for any reason in your career. Your HAB results can easily be applied should you find yourself in any one of the following situations throughout your lifetime:
- You’re restless and feel stifled in your position and frustrated by your work.
- You’re often distracted with thoughts of taking your career to new heights.
- You wish you could get up every morning and look forward to going to work.
- Day in and day out, there is nothing that excites you in all that you do.
FIND OUT WHAT FASCINATES YOU…
- You live with the anxiety of not feeling fit for your position.
- You feel the need to find a better path both personally and professionally.
- You realize that you have settled for less and lost sight of your dream.
- You want to return to school, but should you take the risk?
CHOOSE TO SUCCEED…
- You’re burned out and yearn to find the balance in your life and work.
- Retirement is approaching, and you’re unsure of what the future holds.
- You’re dedicated to finding purpose in your life’s work.
- It’s finally time to…
DO WHAT YOU DO BEST…
No Matter Your Age or Industry, the HAB Is for You
Through a Highlands Certified Consultant, you can take The Highlands Ability Battery (HAB) for adults to uncover what industry, environment, and situations will allow you to excel now and in the future. In fact, when you invest in The Highlands Whole Person Method (starting with the HAB) you uncover the natural abilities that drive you. The HAB is your career guide for life- Get Started
It’s time to discover what you do best. Regardless of whether you are just starting out, seeking a promotion, or facing retirement, your HAB results will apply to your career from this point forward.
Still Not Sure if the HAB Is Right for You?
For more information and to speak with a representative, click here.
For Career Change Success Stories, click here.
By Dori Stiles, Ph.D.
Throughout the more than 25 years that I have been a Highlands Certified Consultant, countless people have asked me what makes the Highlands Ability Battery (HAB) different from other assessments. It’s a fair question. After all,[…]
It’s no secret the job market is in flux. Oracle, Asurion and Invitae are among the long list of companies whose announcements of layoffs have made headlines recently. Giants Ford and Walmart made the list as well. Layoffs are happening at[…]
Can a leopard change its spots? Not likely. Can you teach an old dog new tricks? Entirely possible. As a human, your natural abilities and acquired skills show up together as performance, often rendering them hard to differentiate. Natural abilities[…]