Tami Peterson, MA
PO Box 210012
Designing Solutions for Life and Leadership
A Highlands Certified Consultant since 2011, I have worked with college guidance counselors, college admissions officers, and individuals. My 17 years of experience in educational settings as a teacher, administrator, and director of a college advising department uniquely equips me to coach clients to success with educational and career goals. I have also served as a copy writer for Highlands’ Student Report and Career Exploration Supplement.
Learn more about Tami on the Highlands Consultant Spotlight.
Education and Certifications:
• BCE, Ozark Christian College
• Certified Highlands Consultant
• Certified Teacher
• Certified Bible Specialist
• Certified Professional Life Coach (CPLC:PCCI)
• Associate Certified Coach (ACC: ICF)