Lucy Reynolds is a CTI Co-Active Coach® and facilitator who excels at helping people through transformational change in the workplace, finding their full potential as leaders, and working with groups to develop high-performing team dynamics.
Reynolds founded Olerai Leadership with the goal of helping passionate people create authentic leadership throughout their life and work. She thrives on communication and connection in creating a safe space for growth as her clients navigate new situations, challenges, and transitions. People have described her style as astute, fun, engaging, and energetic.
After six years living in Amsterdam, Moscow and Tokyo, Lucy has coached and facilitated across cultures and countries. Now that she is back in her home of the Pacific Northwest, she remains driven by curiosity, a love of diversity, and an orientation for authenticity.
Prior to coaching, Lucy spent 15 years in advertising and brand management at Nike, adidas, Reebok, Leo Burnett, and Wieden + Kennedy. She also served as brand director for a women’s development NGO, Women Win. Her experience includes consumer insight discovery and development of corresponding brand strategies. Lucy has deep experience activating multi-cultural teams against a vision. Her leadership style enables the team to be successful both with hierarchical authority and without formal authority.
Education and Certifications:
- Denison University, BA with Honors (1994)
- CTI Co-Active Coach®Training Certification, CPCC, (2014 – Singapore & London)
- Associate Certified Coach (ACC ACTP), International Coach Federation (ICF)
- CTI® Co-Active Leadership Program (2016 – Sonoma, CA)
- Psychometric Assessment Experience: MBTI, Highlands Ability Battery, Leadership Versatility Index, Team Diagnostics, Global Mindset Index, DiSC