Judy Lowry, MCC
How would you like to get up every morning excited about who you are and what you do? I help my clients discover and utilize their natural abilities and strengths; identify powerful goals; navigate career transition and build successful careers; master the art of effectively managing time to improve life balance; enhance personal and team performance; and attract and improve happy relationships. With a proven program that builds on your successes, you sail to the next level, without sacrificing a joyful life.
I am an ICF Master Certified Coach and Certified Highlands Ability Battery Consultant in private practice with Lifecoach.com since 1998, with extensive experience in executive leadership development, career coaching, professional and personal development, life coaching, practice and business growth and management, marketing, sales, communication and human resources.
Education and Certifications:
- Master Certified Coach, International Coaching Federation (ICF)
- Life Coaching: Certified Graduate, Coach U (ICF-accredited)
- Business & Executive Coaching: Graduate, Corporate Coach U (ICF-accredited)
- Advanced Coaching: The Center for Coaching Mastery, Coachville (ICF-accredited)
- Highlands Ability Battery: Certified Consultant
- Professional Practice Certificates: Staffing, Time Management, Marketing, Profitability
- HR Management Certificate: University of South Florida
- Post-Crisis Leadership Certificate: Muma College of Business, USF
- Dale Carnegie: Sales, Public Speaking, Leadership Training for Managers
- BA, The Ohio State University