By taking away the guesswork of career exploration and planning, Heidi Sawyer helps individuals take confident steps forward towards their purpose and dreams. Using a career development theoretical framework, she will work alongside you through the decision-making process and help you identify your unique abilities, values, interests, personality, and skills to create a detailed plan for your next steps. Whether you are a high school student looking to decide on college plans or choosing a major, a college-age student planning for the first step in their career path, or a stay-at-home parent looking to reenter the workforce, you can benefit from working with a career coach.
With a rich background in higher education, career development, and counseling, Heidi recognizes the value of seeking and defining one’s God-given identity and purpose in life by using a holistic, whole-person model. By knowing who you are more clearly, you can now take steps to plan out the life you want to create for yourself. As a Licensed Professional Counselor and a Career Coach, you’re getting the best of both worlds! You will benefit from Heidi’s extensive training and experience as a counselor and career facilitator, to help you develop a specialized career plan that aligns with who you are.
Education and Certifications:
• Licensed Professional Counselor in Georgia (LPC 011410)
• Licensed Professional Counselor in Texas (LPC 69190)
• Career Development Facilitator, Certified
• Highlands Ability Battery, Certified
• Master of Science in Professional Counseling, Southeastern University, Lakeland, FL
• Bachelor of Arts in Christian Leadership, Palm Beach Atlantic University, West Palm Beach, FL