Dan Sheedy has over 25 years of leadership experience in Finance, OD / Consulting, and Sales. He has coached over 400 individuals from High Potentials to the C-Suite within mid-sized to Fortune 100 companies, spanning all major industries in the US.
Dan brings depth of knowledge and experience to his clients having held leadership roles in a Fortune 100 company and 3 global investment management firms. Sample achievements include coaching 8 of the executives for a global financial services company; design and deployment of talent strategies for an insurance marketing organization; and building 2 executive search firms.
Each of Dan Sheedy’s coaching engagements is customized to achieve the goals of the Coachee, supporting stakeholders, and Client Company. He is known as “An Expert who transforms potential to peak performance.” He is adept at identifying causes, behavioral drives and motivating needs to guide clients to desired results. For the last 11 years, he has successfully helped client companies secure business-related ROI from coaching.
• Developing and leveraging strengths
• Recognize and overcome communication biases
• Executive Coaching across business functions
• High potential advancement
• Sales Effectiveness — Coaching skills for leaders.
• Executive Presence and Communication
Education and Certifications:
Education / Affiliations
• MBA in Management
• ICF Certified Coach- PCC
• Former CFA (Chartered Financial Analyst)
• Graduate Certificate in Communications
• SPHR- Human Resources Certification institute (HCRI)
• FSA Designation from (SASB) – Now the Value Reporting Foundation
• Climate and Sustainability Risk (CSR) I GARP (Global Association of Risk Professionals)
• Director of Faculty and Development at The Academy of Creative Coaching- an ICF certified program”
Sampling of Assessments Used:
• Highlands Ability Battery
• The Predictive Index Behavioral Assessment
• CCL 360 Benchmark Assessment
• Myers-Briggs Type Indicator
• Behavioral Style DISC™ Profile
• Gallup Strengths Finder