Beth Romano is President of Unlimited Potential and a professional executive coach. She uses a combination of coaching and consulting with individuals at all stages of life to prepare them for their next step. She also uses horses to increase personal awareness!
Her primary areas of focus are personal awareness and creating environments that support people to be their best! She brings more than 30 years of experience successfully coaching individuals to better understand themselves and increase their value to the businesses and people they serve.
Beth grew up in NJ and now lives in Colorado with her husband and their four-legged family of two horses and two rescue pups.
Beth’s 20+ years of experience as an internal Organizational Effectiveness Manager and Executive Coach within Fortune 100 companies including Hewlett-Packard and Sun Microsystems, and her commitment to continuous learning, make her a valuable resource to her clients.
Her expertise in designing environments that produce high performance cultures, building effective teams and accelerating individual confidence and performance have resulted in increased employee engagement and loyalty, productivity and profitability.
Beth’s clients state that she has a knack for making difficult things easy, for being able to cut to the chase quickly and help clients figure out the what, why and how to move forward. She also helps individuals understand what NOT to do in order to be their best and bring out the best in others!
Beth believes in giving back to the community and does so by volunteering in leadership positions on business advisory committees and boards.
Education and Certifications:
• Organizational Communication and Management, University of Colorado
• MBA, University of California
• Certified graduate of CoachU and Corporate CoachU
• Highlands Ability Battery – Certified Consultant
• Myers-Briggs Type Indicator – Certified Instructor and Coach
• Behavioral Interviewing – Certified Instructor and Coach
• Emotional Intelligence – Certified Instructor and Coach
• Situational Leadership II – Certified Instructor and Coach