Running on Empty:
Running on Empty: The Irreverent Guru’s Guide to Filling up with Mindfulness
True North Coaching and Development
A Self-Help Book that Makes Finding Fulfillment Easy. Mindfulness. Schmindfulness. It’s everyone’s favorite buzzword these days. But what does it really mean for us non-monks who don’t have the luxury of a serene home and a fancy meditation mat? How can we ordinary folks apply mindfulness to our over-scheduled, over-stuffed lives? And why do we even want to?
Running on Empty takes a practical and provocative stance that busts through the myths about mindfulness that get in your way of personal growth and happiness.
Readers will learn, among other things:
- How to free oneself from judgment
- Tools for creating the life you really desire
- Tips for mastering work/life balance
- Meditation techniques that work for anyone
- Why yoga is better for you than yogurt
- How to transform technology from mindless foe to mindful friend
If you want a more balanced and purposeful life, Running on Empty is the self-help book that can jumpstart your journey from boring to boundless.